A well carved stylish Arts & Crafts/Art Nouveau oak framed hall mirror with integral lift up glove/trinket box; c1905-05.
Executed by a very competent and skilled student BM Parker, at Giggleswick - see label (Giggleswick School presumably, in Yorkshire; school still exists).
Gigglewsick School (now co-educational) was founded in 1512 and granted a royal charter in 1553. The School Chapel was designed in 1897 by Sir Thomas Jackson and completed in 1901. The donor was the millionaire philanthropist MP Walter Morrision of Malham Tarn House (now a National Trust property)
Under further research.
Please fill in the information below