1. Kensington Shop (please note the number is 144A not just 144 as on Google map):
Nearest underground tube station: Notting Hill Gate (Central, District & Circle Lines)
2. Main Office/Brentford Showroom (By Appt)
Nearest Train Station: Brentford Nearest Tube Station: Boston Manor
Geographically, approx half way between Central London & Heathrow Airport
Google Map: CLICK HERE
We have a massive 1800 sq ft showroom there.
How to get to us:
1. By car - we have some parking on site for a few cars (need to unlock the bollards). There are also several parking meters close by, (first 30 minutes free), but you still need to get a ticket from the machine to indicate so.
2. By British Rail - Brentford Railway Station is very close by; literally a 5 min walk. It is on the London Waterloo to Weybridge, Surrey line with a fast service from Waterloo.
3. By London Underground - alight at Boston Manor Tube Station (Heathrow bound Piccadilly Line).
There is a bus stop directly outside (but cross the road to the other side) and take either Bus 195 or E8 (towards Brentford) to the stop outside the old Police Station opposite Lion Way (a 5 minute bus ride).
Lion Way leads into Market Place and we are across from The Weir "gastropub". Otherwise, walking from the tube station (no bus) will take about 20 to 25 minutes.
4. By Air - London Heathrow Airport only approximately 10/15 minutes away by car.
1. New Kensington shop (as from March 8th 2019)
144A Kensington Church Street
London W8 4BN
Opening times @ Kensington:
(subject to change; always best to call and check)
Wednesdays 12 till 6 (not bet Feb 10th & 29th 2020)
Thursdays 12 till 6
Fridays 12 till 6
Saturdays 12 till 4
Other times by appointment.
2. (Office & Main Showroom - By Appt Only)
The Electric Cinema
17 Market Place
Brentford (West London)
Middlesex TW8 8EG, England
During February 2020; email enquiries only will be dealt with; thanks.
Click Here to email us directly or fill in the form below and click submit.